We have a proven track record of getting new products to the shelf. We are successful because:
- we have established relationships within the retail community
- we get the product and the package right, the first time
- past experience provides a road map for getting to the shelf
- we help clients negotiate financial matters and sales agreements
- we know the common pitfalls and how to avoid them
One example of our success is the introduction of SmartMouth, a premium mouthwash from Triumph Pharmaceuticals. Triumph had been successful on QVC, but had no experience with retailers. We helped Triumph develop a total "go to market" strategy, coupling a solid business proposition with a strong presentation that showed the consumer need for this new product. We tested our approach with key retail contacts and then made our debut at NACDS Marketplace. SmartMouth can now be purchased in over 25,000 stores including CVS, Walgreen's, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart and many more.
If your company would like to launch a new product or build distribution on an existing product, we can help. We can be engaged by the hour or by the project. We are a small company that works with other small companies--and our fees reflect it.